Terms & Conditions
Sheffield lifeCARD Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Sheffield lifeCARD scheme and your participation in the scheme is considered as acceptance.
- The Sheffield lifeCARD scheme comes into effect on 5 December 2011 and is operated by Sheffield International Venues Ltd, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DT which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- Anyone can purchase a Sheffield lifeCARD membership. Juniors aged 16 or under must have parental or guardian consent to join the scheme.
- Anyone joining the lifeCARD scheme must have their picture taken for identification purposes before the card is issued.
- Sheffield International Venues Ltd reserves the right to refuse membership of the scheme or to cancel a membership if misused.
- The Sheffield lifeCARD membership will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. If the membership was purchased prior to the start date of the scheme, it will remain valid for a 12 month period from the start date of the scheme. At the end of the 12 month period you may renew your membership either online at www.sheffieldlifecard.com or at participating venues.
- Members of the Sheffield LifeCARD scheme will receive a lifeCARD card which must be presented and swiped at every visit in order to receive the discount. If you forget to bring your lifeCARD card you will be charged the non-member rate for your chosen activity.
- The Sheffield lifeCARD is non-refundable, non-transferable, and can only be used by the member who is named and registered on the card.
- If your Sheffield LifeCARD card is lost or stolen you will be charged at the standard membership rate (£3) for a replacement Sheffield LifeCARD card.
- The Sheffield LifeCARD card may only be used in connection with the promotions and offers. These offers and discounts may be subject to change at any time.
- The Sheffield LifeCARD card remains the property of Sheffield International Venues Ltd and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Sheffield International Venues may use your information to help personalise and develop the services that we offer, send you information about our products, discounts and services or those of our business partners. Sheffield International Venues Ltd will never pass on your details to a third party for marketing purposes.
- Please be aware, anyone found sharing lifeCARDS between family members or friends will have their card withdrawn and destroyed and will not be able to re-apply for one year from the date the card is removed. The facility at which you use your lifeCARD has the right to ask for additional identification if it is believed that the person using the card is not the legitimate card holder.
lifeCARD Offers - Terms & Conditions
- To redeem a lifeCARD offer, please present your card at point of purchase.
- Offers only valid during the month of publish.
- Advance booking may be required.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw or amend offers at any time.
- A valid lifeCARD must be presented.
- Each offer can only be redeemed once during the month.
- Subject to availability.